Table view displays the results as a table in which each row represents a single item and the columns represent the attributes such as title, date, location etc.
The set of attributes to display can be customized with “Toggle visible table columns” button - the right button of the Details Panel Control.
Click on a table column header to sort the table by specific item attributes.
Adding and removing columns
With the “Toggle visible table columns” button you can add and remove columns in the table by selecting or deselecting column names in the popup or context menu. The selected columns are stored: every time you start Intella these columns will be shown until you select other columns.
This option is only available in the Table view.
The following columns are available:
• Location: Name of the location where the item is stored. This can be the name of directory in a file system or the name of an email folder.
• Name: The file name of a document item (e.g. “meeting_notes.txt”).
• Title / Subject: The title of a document item or the subject of an email item.
• Type: The item's type, such as “MS PowerPoint Document” or “Email Message.”
• MIME type: The type of an item according to the MIME standard.
• Size: The item's size in bytes.
• Content Last Modified: Shows the date that the content of the item was last modified.
• Content Created: Shows the date that the content was created.
• File Last Modified: Shows the date of the last time the file was modified.
• Sent: The date the item was sent.
• Received: The date the item was received.
• Significant Terms: The most important words in the text of an item. These words are calculated with statistical heuristics.
• Source: The name of the Intella source that holds the item.
• Language: The language of the item's text. The language field is left blank when the language can not be detected automatically.
• Creator: The name of the creator of a document item.
• Contributor: The name of the contributor of a document.
• Sender: The name of the sender of an email item.
• Receiver: The name of the receiver of an email item.
• URI: Uniform Resource Identifier that shows the link to an item.
• Has Attachments: Items that are marked have attachments, such as documents and pictures.
• Attachments: Shows the file names of attachments.
• MD5 Hash: The MD5 hash that uniquely identifies the item.
• Copies: Shows the number of copies of an item.
• Flagged: Shows a column at the left side of the table that indicates if an item is flagged. Click the checkbox if you want to flag an item.
• Tags: Shows the tags connected to an item.
• Encrypted: Shows if an item is encrypted.
Reorganizing table columns
The columns can be reorganized by dragging a column header to a different location in the table.
Sorting the list
By clicking on a column header, the search results will be alphabetically, numerically, or chronologically sorted.
With the “Deduplicate results” button, duplicates are removed from the search results list based on the MD5 hashes of the results. The text next to the button informs you if duplicates are removed and how many duplicates are removed, if applicable.
Showing a conversation
Right-clicking an email item and selecting the option to “Show conversation” will display a new result set in the Cluster Map -- its label starting with “Conv: ....”-- showing all e mail items that are part of the conversation, including replies and forwarded messages.
Note: This option is only available in table view.
Showing parent e mail
Right click an e mail attachment and select the option “Open parent email...” to view the email message that contains the selected attachment.